Thursday, December 1, 2011

ABC

I found this on a friends blog, and well since I am sick and down for a bit from surgery last night I thought this would keep me busy!

A-Age: 23
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate: Dishes and cleaning the bathroom luckily my amazing husband will do both of those for me.
D-Dogs: NO! I am not a animal person. I grew up with dogs my whole life and my parents still have Shaq, but I am not a fan and will never be the one to have or take care of one. If Beckham ever wants one he is going to have to talk his dad into it and him and his dad will have to be the ones to take care of it.
E-Essential start to your day: Getting loves from Beckham. He is the best wake up call.
F-Favorite color: Yellow and Turquoise.
G-Gold or silver: Silver/white gold/platinum. I am not a fan of gold in any way.
H-Height: 5'5"
I-Instruments you play: Piano. I took Piano until I was 15 but I only know how the play the songs i memorized. I'm not very good.
J-Job Title: Transcriptionist/Scentsy Consultant
K-Kids: Yes, one and only Beckham. I love him more then anything. He is my world.
L-Live: Spanish Fork
M-Maiden name: Healey
N-Nicknames: Randi, Randal, Rani, Mom,
O-Overnight hospital stays: Kidney surgery, and when I had Beckham
P-Pet peeve: Nose pickers, ratty kids, unwatched kids, dirty kids, I am not a fan of others kids that misbehave or not take care of.
Q-Quote: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible" Audrey Hepburn
R-Righty or Lefty: Righty
S-Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother-in-law and 1 sister-in-law
T-Time you wake up: Changes everyday, after all I have a 2 year old
U-University attended: UVU for a semester and Dallas Roberts Academy
V-Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes, Peppers, Mushrooms, Cauliflower, ect this list would be shorter if it were veggies I like
W-What makes you run late: Sleeping in late and Beckham
X-X-rays you've had: I have no idea how many KUB's I have had on my kidneys and I have no idea how many IVP's I have had either. If I had to guess it would be around 20+
Y-Yummy food: Steak, Thanksgiving, fixed burritos from Glades, Cafe Rio, Jimmy Johns #15
Z-Zoo animal favorite: Lions, Monkeys, Giraffes.

No comments: