Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mom & Jordyn's Birthday

The last few weeks we have had two birthdays of two of my favorite people. It was my moms birthday on August 26. For her Birthday Beckham and I took her to Zupas. She had never been so I thought it would be a fun place to go because she loves soup. My grandma Louise came with us as well. It was so much fun. For her birthday I gave her a cute Halloween hat and some cute dishes and serving dishes. That night my dad took us all to dinner. We all went Brick Oven. It was a lot of fun. We dont ever go out with my parents so it was a nice change. My mom seen her best friend from high school, Stacey. She was so excited. They talked forever. I didnt take any pictures but it was a good day. I love my mom. She is such an amazing example to me. We have had our differences but it has all paid off in the end. She is one of my best friends and I would be lost without her.



On September 1 it was Jordyn's thirteenth birthday. I can not believe how old she is and she is so cute. For her Birthday I wanted to make her feel special. She is such a sweet girl and has had some hard times in her little life. I made her a sucker bouquet. It turned out so cute. Beckham and I took it to her at school along with balloon's and flowers. She loved them. I am so fortunate to have an amazing sister in law that is always willing to make me flowers and get me balloons when I need them for things. It is definitely my thing to give flowers to everyone for everything. I'm sure Shayla gets sick of it but she is always so sweet and willing to help me. My mom and I went and picked Jordyn up for school and she was such a happy little girl. I love her so much. That night we went to dinner and then back to my moms for cake. I think she had a good birthday. She was definitely very spoiled for her birthday.









After her birthday party was pretty much over and Jordyn went to bed Beckham was sill playing and crawled underneath the chairs and he wanted his grandpa's to do it too. He first tried to get my Grandma Paul to go under, well that didnt happen, so he pushed him aside and grabbed my dads hand pushed him to do it. I never laughed so hard. We were all amazed that my dad could actually fit and do it.



1 comment:

Kayla said...

I know you are saying that you are lucky to have great family...just remember they are lucky to have you, I bet that meant SO much to jordy to have you there and suprise her for her Birthday. You are super sweet!

And I seriously Cannot get over how stinkin crafty you are! I love all of Jordy's birthday decorations!!!