Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Time

We are loving the warm weather (when it actually is warm that is). We spend a lot of time at the ball park watching Lyndsey play ball since its her last year of high school. Spanish Forks softball team is doing awesome. They have only lost once and Lyndsey is awesome. I am so proud of her. Beckham loves watching her play ball. We are lucky enough to live close to the Sports Park so we are able to walk there, play on the play ground then watch Lynds play. Marsha bought him a cute little monkey chair that is his size and perfect for him. He loves it.







The last week we have also got to spend a lot of time with my bestie and her cute little boy Kayson and Beckhams bestie. They are so cute together. I told Kayson that me and his mom make a good team and he told me that him and Beckham are a great team. it was so freaking cute.



Also last week I went to a new doctor about my kidney stones and infections to see if they had another a option to help me with the pain. Well they did have a solution and we were all so excited. They are going to try and numb my kidney for a few weeks and if it helps with the pain then they will kill all the nerves to my kidney. This comes with some complications but I am willing to take these complications as long as I can stop passing stones and feeling the infections.

1 comment:

Shaylin said...

Beckham is so dang cute! I love to see his smiling face! So sorry to hear about your kidney stones! That stinks so bad! Get feeling better soon - let me know if you need anything! I am just right next door!