Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slacker/Thanksgiving

I am a huge slacker. Holy cow. The month of November was kind of a crazy month. I had to get all of my Christmas done because I had bilateral carpal tunnel releases done on December 2. We had such a good Thanksgiving. We ate at my Grandma Louise's this year. It was so fun. It was very simple and a lot of fun. It was just my grandparent's, my parent's and sister's, my uncle Dell and his cute little girl Kinlee, and my little family. Beckham absolutely loved all the food. He was so dang cute. The day after Thanksgiving I did my first fair for Scentsy with Lacy. It was a lot of fun. It was a good experience. Britt and Ty took Beckham to the light parade since I had to stay at the fair. They said he really liked all the lights. Also in November Lyndsey turned 18. Holy cow. I cant believe my little sister is now an adult and going to be graduating from high school soon. She is such a cute funny girl. She is always making all of us laugh when she has time to be with us.


No comments: