Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Just Crazy About Tiffany's!

I have a complete obsession with Tiffany & Co. It started when my mom and all of her friends went to New York as a friends trip and my cousin/aunt Ronda was so excited for Tiffany's and they were going to be gone on her birthday so my mom put together a Tiffany fund together for Ronda for her birthday. It was so much fun helping my mom call everyone and gather it together. While they were there they went to Tiffany's and Ronda bough the cutest necklace and my mom brought home the traditional Tiffany sterling silver bracelet and I was completely jealous. Well a couple years later my cousin Braxton was going to Cooperstown New York for baseball and my aunt Stacy asked if I wanted to go with them. Well I was all about going as long as I got to go to Tiffany & Co and buy myself something. I waited a whole week to go and when I finally got there I was in heaven. I had a grin from ear to ear and I got to buy myself a ring. Thats all I wanted. Well when I met Britt he knew my obsession with Tiffany's and for our first Christmas together he got me a necklace and a little glass box. I was thrilled. It was the best christmas present ever. I am the proud owner of the following Tiffany & Co pieces:



Well since I had Beckham my Tiffany obsession kind of died down until now. I dont know what happened but I am obsessed. I decided to make our stair way all Tiffany's so I put my big Audrey Hepburn picture on the wall. It was adorable.

While Britt and I were on our Honeymoon he bought me the picture below to add to my other picture of Audrey Hepburn. I still need a frame for it but when I get one it will go on my Tiffany's wall.

I love the boxes that there jewelry come in. They are the cutest things ever. I cant possibly throw them away so I have them on a shelf next to my pictures.

I have a long wish list of things I want from there. Here are just a few of them.

















My obsession went as far as having my wedding cake be Tiffany boxes with pearls. It was my favorite part of my entire wedding. I absolutely loved everything about it.



I also have the books and 2 copies of the movie. I absolutely LOVE everything about Tiffany's. Its kind of a sickness, but oh well I love it.



I want this picture as well to put on my Tiffany's wall. Its more of a need then a want.

1 comment:

Jentrie said...

Oh my gosh! I love Tiffany's too!!! And yes, those boxes are my favorite!!! And hello, you cake was ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE IT!!! :)