Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines



This year for Valentines we decided to keep it simple since we just had our little boy. Britt got me the most beautiful flowers. I absolutely love them. They are amazing. I love Britt so very much. He is my world and I couldnt ask for a better husband. He takes such great care of Beckham and I. I love him more than I could ever express. He is so willing to do things for me and he does a wonderful job at taking care of me. If it wasnt for him I dont know if I could be the person I am today. He has made me such a better person. Britt is my very best friend. I never thought I could love so one as much as I love my Britt and then we had Beckham and I love him so much more than I could have ever imagined. I have a wonderful life and I can not complain about a single thing. I love my boys more then anything. I always have and always will. I love you Britt and Beckham!

No comments: