Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kayla Sue's Wedding


Yesterday was one of my VERY best friends got married yesterday. It was a beautiful day. Everything was so perfect and beautiful. They were sealed in the Draper Temple. It was absolutely beautiful. I hadn't ever been there. I loved the inside. Kayla looked absolutely beautiful. Landon and Kayla looked so happy.


After the temple we went to a great lunch with Landon and Kayla and there family.

The reception was beautiful. The colors were green and brown and it was beautiful. I loved all of it. Her cake was darling. Everything was bubbly and cute just like my best friend.

Kayla is truly my best friend. She has always been there for me and she is always so supportive. She is always so positive and great. Landon is a very lucky guy to have Kayla as his wife. She is very caring and will always be there for him. I wish them the best of luck!! If anyone deserves to be happy it is certainly Kayla.

It was a great day and I was so glad I got to spend the day with Kayla. Love you Kayla Sue!

No comments: