Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Tree Contest!


So for work we are having a Christmas Tree decorating contest. I had all Thanksgiving weekend to think about it and I couldn't think of a cute idea. Well my mom thought I should do a Grinch or Polar Express tree... I was to sold of them so I kept thinking. Well out of no where I told Britt I was going to do a Dancing with The Stars Tree. So Saturday Britt me and Lyndsey went to Roberts and got little Christmas lights and little mirror ball and star ornaments.
Sunday Britt and I went down to his house and printed a bunch of dancing with the stars pictures and put them together with silver ribbon and decorate
ed the tree. It looked so good. I was so excited so I had to go show everyone and take pictures of it. It was so much to decorate a tree how I wanted to. The judging was yesterday so I will find out if I won on Monday!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Your Tree Is so cute!! Did you win the contest?